Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Don't Like To Talk Politics ........but damn

Don't be an asshole like me and actually click this link. It's short and it's worth it.


OM F GAWD seriously??? Does anyone else smell mass sterilization and special "camps" for "special people" in the future if this woman takes over???

Just SHIT !!

You know what? I go to church and believe in God, I pray and la la dee da but I sure as heck don't come here to preach - what kind of a GIGANTIC hypocrite would I be? Just WOW you know? I'm one swearing Christian and I believe in a woman's right to choose and believe that gay people should have the same rights has strait. (just a little info for ya)

But I need to say GAY PEOPLE ARE HUMAN BEINGS my gawd what YEAR is this !?! out loud.

Will she take away their right to vote if they don't pray their way strait?

I just

I just.

Uhhhh I'm not doing politics, I can't stand to hear anymore about it but this was just too much.

*sigh*

3 comments:

Krissie said...

Hi! Hello.
I just stopped by to ask: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE? YOU'RE MOVING TO MEXICO ANYWAY!

LOL J/K
I totally hear you. What the fucking fuck??! If they were to be "fixed" by prayer, they wouldn't have been created that way anyway.
Or maybe that's just me.

Lindy said...

Krissie - :P :) I'll technically still be a U.S. citizen and I'll still be working in the U.S. And anyways I'm like all super humanitarian and globaly aware *cough* and feel the need to fight for the rights of everybody like, everywhere and stuff.

Ok so I WISH I was cool like that.

Sassy Blondie said...

Some people are just really clueless, that's all. And please don't think the other guy is all gay love either. Check out ALL the information and from a variety of sources...the media is very willing to print things to push their agenda.