Friday, October 24, 2008

I Made It !!

HHHHIIIIIII !!!!!! YOU GUYS I'VE MISSED YOU !!!

I'm in Mexico !! Ahhhhhhhhhh EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

That about covers how I feel. That and OMG holy SHIT I'M IN MEXICO !!


OMG


Ok, ok.

So I've been here for..... 8 days. I'm just now not getting lost trying to get 3 miles to the border to cross into TX and back -my GAWD who ever came up with Mexicos street system was retarded. Actually I think they just made a street and stareted adding on other streets at random strange places whenever the need for one sprung up. It's insane but I'm getting it.

Crap crap and tripple crap, I'm at a cyber cafe - we won't get internet till I get a job - hopefully soon ! - and I've spent the last hour catching up with a friend and doing e-mail and now my hour has run out and I've got to scoot but I will be back SOON !!

OMG I've got like a thousand things to tell you !!! SHIT !!

ACK gotta vamos !

XOXOXO's

- Lindy in Mexico !

10 comments:

Kristi said...

Glad you arrived safely!

Sassy Blondie said...

Hey!!! Glad to hear you are good! I'll email soon! :)

Sheila said...

Whew! Glad you made it there safe and sound. I look forward to hearing of your adventure in arriving at your new home.

Krissie said...

I can't believe you signed the post with "Lindy in Mexico", the blog title considering. You're such a dork! :P

And I'm "a friend"! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

~ellen~ said...

Yay, you made it! I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures in Mexico.

:o)

Upstate Broad said...

Thanks for letting us know you've arrived and you're okay. Good luck with the job search, sweetie!

Ryan said...

You moved to mexico? Why didn't you mention you were doing this?

Lindy said...

Kristi - Thank You :) !!

Sassy - HIIII !!!!!!! And thank you :)

Sheila - well hi there ! And Thank You too ! :)

Krissie - I thought it sounded like a news corospondant :P lolololol :P

Hi ELLEN !!!!

Upstate - thank you, and thank you agian :) Having lot's o fun with the border btw :PPP lordy ! but it's all good :)

Ryan - I forgot ? :P Dork xoxo's

patti_poo2001 said...

YAY! Glad your safe and sound. Now you can start to get back to your happy life with the man you love. :)

Lindy said...

Patti - Indeed !! Lots of lovin to make up for :)