Monday, August 31, 2009

Laptop Makes Me Nauseous

Just what the HELL Pregnancy?

There's been a lot of unexpected side affects (effects?) of this whole being knocked up THING, but I didn't expect to get motion sickness from staring at my computer screen. I mean REALLY??? WTF?

I had 4 months of morning sickness but it's been gone for about a month now. And all of a sudden I start getting sick because of my computer!? NOT FAIR !

This weekend I had the stomach flu and I thought well hey at least if I have to stay home for 3 damn days I can get some serious internet blogging time in! Yay!

HAAAAAA!!!!! NOT !!

This baby better come out real dang healthy and smart and beautiful because being pregnant is SUCKY. I Do NOT feel all earth-mother-connected-to-the-universe or that I am a vessel of life or anything else granola-y and wonderful. I feel sick and weird and I run into things and drop things and I can't see my vagina and I feel like I have an alien inside of me trying to poke it's way out.

There. I said it. Shame on me I'm going to hell and anyone that is infertile now has the right to call me an asshole because maybe I am.

Ah well. I still like the thing that's in me, that's something. And as much as being prego is lame-o I hope I'll STAY prego for the next 3 months. God willing bring on the toilet bowl.

6 comments:

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

Dude. I will be the first to admit that I loathed pregnancy - each and every one of them. The puking, the constant sweating, the aches and pains . . . it all SUCKED. Thankfully, I was rewarded with damn-near blissful labors and deliveries (my last baby was born 17 minutes after we arrived at the hospital.) Here's hoping your pregnancy pains are rewarded by the ability to just squat and pop the kid out.

Krissie said...

Hating pregnancy is totally fine, keep it up. LOL I mean, what's to like? The sickness, the weight gain, the discomfort, the clumsiness...

HATE ON, SISTAH!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

F & F - Squat and Pop, I like you more and more. And for real yours sucked too? I can't say "PHEW, well that's good!" but I can say I don't feel as much as an asshole so that's cool :)

Krissie - You're always my advocate for hate, you're a pal :P

Krissie said...

I can hate with the best of them. You name it, I hate it!

Sparx said...

I'm with F&F - you don't have to like pregnancy. The whole thing is pretty damn alien - just laugh about it as much as you can and it'll be over soon!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Sparx - It'll be over soon - SCARY !! As much as it sux I hope she stays in there as long as possible, at least when she's inside I can keep her alive, shit knows when she gets out, then it's really on.