Thursday, September 24, 2009

Family Link

I added a link today to the blog I'm going to do for my baby Daisy. I wanted a place to keep it all separate and post up and obscene amount of prego-photo's for my family. I need a place so my little brother and parents can come and see what's going on with the gigantic belly and at the same time not drive my regular readers insane with baby stuff. I wanted to tell you guys here to not feel obligated to go to the other, I won't be swearing so much over there and if you don't know me that well it might bore you to death and blah blah blah I just want you to know I don't expect you to go to both.

*Giant Disclaimer Over*

Thank You

3 comments:

kmez said...

i love prego women

Blogget Jones said...

I just checked it out. So sweet!

Kellysmakeupandmore said...

I so am following it, I think its SO CUTE!!!
and after reading all these blogs i feel like i have known u forever!!! u are like me in SO many way...If we would meet in person u would be like WHOA!!! lol