Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hotel Seashell-Vagina

I can't get over the name of one of the hotels here on the Mexican side of the border. "Hotel Conchita." I've been here 11 months so you'd think I'd get over it, but the 5th grader in me lives strong and I cannot resist.

Conchita technically means "little seashell," but everybody USES it as a nickname for the vagina. Ok, maybe not everybody in Mexico but the people in this region at least. And LOOOOKK at the color of the place! It's PINK. Please don't make me have to explain why that's just wrong, it's pink. I just. Oh I love it. Plus, you can tell how classy it must be right next to the 7-11.

It's just like how technically the word for a female dog is "Bitch," but you'll never hear someone actually SAY that - except on those fancy dog-show-shows. "That's a beautiful bitch Harry, look how she shakes her tail."

And if your name is Richard? And you live in THIS century? Don't go by "Dick." It just doesn't work any more, I'm sorry but someone needs to say it. We are not so civilized that we can deal with it any longer - consider yourself informed. Rich, Richie, Richard, have some sense and don't dick me around.


Just look at that color. Beautiful.




:P

15 comments:

Sgt said...

How great.. Hotel Conchita with a giant weiner next to it.

You take the best pictures. This will make me laugh for days

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

YAY !!!! You noticed the weiner!! I was going to point it out but figured it'd be more fun to see who else might. You're so cool Sgt. :P

Sgt said...

You could give directions by saying, just keep driving until you see a giant wiener that looks like its about to go into the big pink Conchita.

That should make a few people blush.

"Remember, enter in the front because its messy around back"

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Oh Sgt, now this is the kind of humor I love. (messy around the back - bwwwaaaaaahahhahahha eeeeee!!!)

Sgt said...

Glad to brighten your day.

a Proverbs wife said...

lmao. i didn't notice the weiner but wow. i should have considering i haven't gotten any in forever lmao.

gotta admit, it's a pretty pink. LOL.

Jackie said...

I noticed the wiener right off when I enlarged the photo. Hilarious!

jenny said...

Haven't you ever been to the beach?? Ocean City, Md has all kinds of pink hotels, but granted, nothing that translates into pussy! I stayed in a boarding house named:: The pink house for a few weeks at the beach once. We moved out when we caught the landlord guy peeping in the windows and found out they were going through our stuff when we weren't in. Otherwise, it was easy to tell visitors to look for the Pink house to find us! :o)

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Proverb - :P It's ok, you're just not a perv. ;) nothing wrong with that. :P

Jackie - Alright! My kinda gal :P

Jenny - No we've never been to the beach, we haven't got up the nerve yet. :)

Krissyface said...

I love Mexico.

Sparx said...

Yeah, the 'big bite' hotdog ad really goes with the whole thing, hey?

And man, you is looking PREGNANT girl!!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Sparx - I know right? It's getting SO REAL now! (the baby that is) :P WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THIS THING WHEN IT COMES OUT OF ME BTW????

gringa_mexi said...

OMYFREAKING GAWD!!!! I swear I cannot read anything you post without pissing my pants!! Perverted minds think alike...lol.."hey honey, I booked us a room at the pink vagina this weekend. we can pick up weiners on the way" LMFAO!! Only in Mexico!!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

Should I ever get the chance to vacation in Mexico, I am DEFINITELY staying in the pink vagina. Messy in the rear . . . BWHAHAHAHA!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Gringa-Mexi - :P You made ME laugh with your comment! :P "pick up weirners" ahhhhhhh :P

F & F - Sgt is hilarious right!? Oh lordy :)