Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Friendly Drivers

Dear Douchebags,

When I pulled up beside you at the red light I had all intentions of minding my own business and ignoring you like any other person. I guess you felt differently and that's why both of you boys turned your heads to stare, wave and make whistling noises at me. When you popped your camaro into neutral and started revving the engine I still wasn't impressed, but when the light turned green and you were still revving in neutral and all of the traffic around you - including yours truly - was driving away while you were stuck immobile waiting for your RPM's to come down - you totally made my day.

Jackasses.

Still Chuckling,
-Gringa

3 comments:

Suki said...

LMAO!

Sunshine said...

Ohhh...let me guess...you were in Mexico right? And everyone behind these 2 ass's carro.... everyone was beeping the car horns...like if enough plp beep the horn...the car will majically move.....bawhhhhhh

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Suki - :P

Sunshine - Lol no I was in Tx over in Pharr :P But I know what you mean about the honking! EVERY LIGHT!! :)