Sunday, December 6, 2009

Molesting Chihuahua

My Chihuahua has taken quite a liking to humping the puppy. I tried telling her that she's got the whole thing backwards (especially when she humps his face) but to no avail. I've informed my husband that our pinche chiwawiya (chee-wa-wee-yuh) is now a child molester and that she'll have to be put on the registry and perhaps wear a special collar - lol he didn't get it, ah well. Just look at the poor little thing, doesn't he look like he feels dirty and abused? Chino does his best to console him.

I keep trying to catch her with the camera but Chihuahua's are some sneaky bastards and she get's all freaked out and stops as soon as she hears the camera beep when it turns on. Honest to goodness she stops and looks at me all guilty like "Please don't post me on the Internet." I'm going to have to call Dateline.

I was hoping to make Christmas cards out of the picture, something like "Humpy Christmas!" or "Have a Humping Holiday!" I'm sure you guys can come up with something better, but you get the gist. It WOULD make people smile, you know it's true.

"Santa's little Humper?"

*snort*

Ah well, she's got it coming to her - his balls haven't dropped yet so he has no clue of what this whole humping business is about - BUT HE WILL when they do drop. (And we'll know as soon as they drop because Chino picks him up every single day to check and then announces "He doesn't have any balls. Puppy jew don't have any balls." I think it's a man thing) She's maxed out at like 4lbs and he's gonna weigh like 60. Have fun when the tables turn dirty lil Chihuahua.

9 comments:

Top Notch Chick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Upstate Broad said...

And what did you ever name the little victim, anyway?

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Upstate - Name? Well. . . I'm still calling him Pooper. :P God bless him, it's a hard life here with us. ;P

Kristi said...

You're killing me!

Larry in Maz said...

It's all about dominance, not sex. She's showing him who's boss.

Larry

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Larry - Yeah that's what my Mom says and I know it's true, just not nearly as fun to blog about. :P ;)

Larry in Maz said...

Gringa - You're right there. It gave me a huge giggle.

Larry

Nancy said...

You always give me a good laugh. BTW, I love the first pic of Chino and the puppy.

Sparx said...

"Please don't post me on the internet!" Bwah ha ha haaa!!