Wednesday, December 9, 2009

When I Grow Up

When I grow up I think I'd like to drive this machine for my job.

Just look at it, isn't it glorious?

Do you realize that when it's being driven down the road that it's. . . appendage. . would most certainly have to be pointed up? Or at least raised to "half mast?"

DO YOU UNDERSTAND that I would pee my pants laughing all day long while driving this thing around?

Can you IMAGINE the endless possiblities of 12-year-old-boy jokes that I would have the pleasure of thinking up all day?

"It's okay Bob, let me turn her around and I'll pound it out from the back."

"Just a sec, let me turn the jack off."

"Wrong hole? Let me try another position."

"Harder!?"

"Either that's a hydraulic leak or you're his type."

I'd be fired for sexual harrasment within two weeks but at least I would live out a dream. WHY did they paint the jack turqouise!? MY GAWD DO YOU THINK IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!??

I'm setting this as my screen saver, just so you know.

12 comments:

Larry in Maz said...

Naughty little girl. Now we know how you got the way you did. Giggle.

FernandezManzoFamily said...

Hahaha!!! I love it! You always know how to make me laugh! Thank you so much for stoping by my page and leaving a comment :) I've been following you for a while now, and every single post of yours brings a chuckle out of me!
You know I try to look at or situation on the bright side, and well honestly all of you girls that have already gone thru it give me a lot of hope and faith that we will be alright!
Have a Blessed Day!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Mr. Larry - You giggle, that's cute! :P

F.M.F. - I'm so glad you get a smile from coming here I'm always so happy to see new folks :) And yes, no matter what happens as long as you love him like crazy and've got the balls to stick it out you WILL be alright. :)

jenny said...

Ahahahahahahahah!!!!! You had us both laughing!! You're just so funny!! Thanks for the laugh! The husband and I both love you!! xoxoxo

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Jenny!!!!!!!! I miss you! I imagine you're busy with family and Christmas coming but I still miss you! :) I'm so glad you guys got a chuckle :)

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

BWAHAHAHAHA! "Hey, Johnson! Can we get some more lube for the jack?! It seems to be stuck!"

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

F & F - BWWWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *wheeze* BWWAAAAAAAAA

Vadose said...

What I want to know is whether anyone saw the very pregnant chick taking these photos and probably giggling so hard she was crossing her legs so she wouldn't pee herself! Love it!

Ritamg said...

You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo immature. That's what I love about you and don't you ever go changing!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Vadose - OMG I had to wait FOREVER (like 3 whole minutes) for people to stop pumping gas and drive away enough so I could snap the pics at this damn gas station! :P

Rita- And you're a very excepting person and I like THAT about YOU! :P So you don't go changin' either :)

Krissie said...

OH MY GOD. WHY DO THEY LET FOURTEEN YEAR OLD BOYS GET PREGNANT?!!!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Krissie - Because we can get it up? :P