Friday, January 15, 2010

The First Poo Post

I knew this day would come, I'm so proud. My first baby-shit blog post - does this make me a mommy blogger? I always thought the whole mommy blogger crowd was so laaamme and look at me now, throwing up baby pictures and talking poo and begging other mom's for advice. Ah well, shit happens.


Onward poo.


Last night after feeding and changing the newly happy baby I decided to celebrate by surprising my husband with a little extra curricular activity. After placing her in the crib I turned to my husband and gave him my best hey-you-come-hither eyebrow wiggle look, and was surprised to receive not a horny husband jumping out of his clothes but a husband looking at me like I was gross.


????


Gross indeed, I had shit running down the front of my shirt. SHIT ON MY SHIRT like a big ole runny blob of ketchup, but poo.


Sexy.


I don't even know HOW I got shit down the front of me but Daisy was clean as a whistle so ah well.


My husband? He got over it. He's not so stupid to turn down gettin some good stuff over a little matter of baby shit, the shirt had to come off anyways. Smart man.


What a proud moment.

10 comments:

Vadose said...

hahahahahaha....hahahaha!

~ellen~ said...

Ha! That's hilarious. :)

Post more pics of Daisy!! She's such a lil' cutie.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear hubby is back in .... the swing of things. Guess you're feeling better.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

God, you're funny! No wonder I found you through Krissyface.

jenny said...

Hahahaha!! Poo or not, the show must go on!!

Trust me, you'll find baby spit up in the weirdest places, too! LOL

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Vadose - :P

Ellen - Awwww you're so nice :)

ANON - The swing of things, lol We don't have a swing but that would be cool. :P

Vegas Linda Lou - Thank You :)

Jenny - "the show must go on" aaahhhahahh And spit up, yes, it appears to be my new hair conditioner :)

Sparx said...

I cannot tell you how proud of you I am - your first poo post!! Break out the tequila!

I love this, now I get to read all about YOUR baby from the start... I knew it. I knew it I knew it I knew it!

Hope she's still not crying too bad xxx

Nancy said...

You are so freakin' funny. I love getting my daily smiles from your blog.

Glad to hear that little doll baby is feeling better, and you and hubby too ;-)

Krissie said...

You sexy mama you.

Refried Dreamer said...

glad to see that you and hubby are back in action... baby poo or not.