Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baby Dancing

Here's one for my Mom :)

The Teapot Song

I didn't adjust my web cam so it's fuzzy and goofy and you can't hear it very well but it gets the point across. It's Daisy and I doing her little dance to "I'm a little teapot." It looks silly and like I'm just throwing my poor baby all over the place but the thing is - she likes it. It'll even make her stop crying sometimes and for that, it's worth more than gold.

Mom, just click the triangle "play" button. :)

(And p.s. for some reason the sound isn't matching the video so the dance looks a little odd and not with the lyrics. But, you get the point :) )






P.SS. - Thanks Amanda! :)

9 comments:

Lauren said...

She is SO CUTE!!!

Nancy said...

That was precious and you're sweet to make that for Grandma. Daisy is adorable!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Thanx gals :)

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Suki said...

You're TAGGED! Check my blog for details :D

Sparx said...

Fuck me that's cute. I used to hold the spud up with one arm, hold his hand in my other hand and waltz with him when he was that age, he loved it, particularly the dip at the end... no, I never dropped him. Close though.

Krissie said...

I hope you keep this up till she's old enough to accidentally stumble upon it. LOL

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Sparx - awwwww that's sweet :) I dance with the lil piggy to Salsa and Reggeton - I don't know the steps really but it gets both of our bootys skakin so what the heck :)

Krissie - lol I'm planning on letting her read everything, but haven't decided how old she should be. Maybe like . . . 30? Or when she has her first baby. . . . Is 30 old enough??? :P

Chennifer said...

what a cutie!