Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wheels On The Bus

Daisy likes it when I sing the "Wheels On The Bus" song and make her little legs run and swish and dance. It's all wonderful and sweet until it's about the 100th time I've sung the song to her and I'm bored to death of the lyrics.

The horn honks, the wheels turn, the windows go up and down and the wipers swish. I've added what the mommies do, what the daddies do "fart fart fart," every animal on earth and what they do but still it's not enough.

SO. Here are my newest lyrics that never fail to get a good laugh from me and therefore a smile from Daisy. She doesn't understand what I'm saying yet so it's a win win for everyone and I look forward to adding more additions.

Sing it along with the tune -


Theeeeeee hor on the bus goes "hey joe joe"
"You need a blow?"
"Fiddy or mo"
Theeeee hor on the bus goes "hey joe joe"
Alllll through the towwwwnnn."



Ahhh never gets old.

You guys? Got any of your own lyrics???? Do tell :D

11 comments:

Larry Prater said...

Lindy, you are just wonderful. Daisy is so lucky, and so is Chino.

PuertoVallartaGirl said...

you've got the babies wah wah wah. ?? I like the hor one though. as long as they are babies they can hear anything and it doesn't matter. It just when they are like 4-7years old and you realize when they sing the songs from radio you start thinking maybe they shoudln't hear eminem talking about his dick.

Krystal said...

That was my exact thought, my 7 yo already repeats more than she should, especially asking me to translate the spanish bad words, oops! Once the baby actually gets around to talking, I'm afraid to hear what's going to come out of her mouth.

Ritamg said...

Fart is so universal for all songs. Example 1: Old McDonald had to fart, EIEIFART. And with his fart he blew a hole in his pants, EIEIEFART. With a FART, FART, here, and a FART, FART, there, here a FART, there a FART, everywhere a FART, FART.

Example 2: Theme from COPS (Bad Boys)... Bad farts, bad farts, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come from you? You can lift your cheek and aim, but they come just the same, (repeat) Bad farts, farts.....

Kids are 24 and 21 and still sing the songs. Hilarious, I know.

Sunshine said...

OMGOMGOMG.....RITA..you are soooo freaking funny....you gotta teach the fart song to Isaiah....he willl love you forever!

Gringation Cancun said...

I don't have any dirty ones!! I'm laaaaaame.

The most fun ones that come to mind from my childhood are "No more monkeys jumping on the bed" and, of course, "Little Bunny Foo Foo" (with shadow puppets).

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Larry you are the most interesting man over....50??? I think I've ever met. LOL I'm more infatuated with you all the time. :D

PVG - Geeeesh right? But hey! He's supposed to be having an "uplifting" album come out soon. I'm sure that'll be... interesting.

Krystal - LOL D's first word will either be "gordita" or "shit." :D

Rita - LMAO!!! You are hilarious! And I will be adding those to the repertoire most definitely!

Sunshine - lol I would love to hear him sing that :)

Gringa - Little Bunny Poo Poo???? :D That's gonna be one shitty bunny when I get done with him. :D

Sunshine said...

ok..here's one:
My boy friends name is fatty
He lives in Cinncinati
With a pickle for a nose
And ten fat toes
My boy friends name is fatty!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Sunshine - YAY!!! I knew you'd have one! :D And btw Daisy STILL loves her teapot song dance that you taught us :)

Krissie said...

*tears up*
I think I caught a glimpse of the old you...

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Krissie - dude what??? I haven't changed that much! LOL not at all really, I just haven't had anything to talk about besides a dag gum baby. :D But lmao thank you :D