Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rapist Poodle - Update

I've got an update and the gay-pit- bull-raping-poodle from a few posts ago. It seems his sexual deviancy is rapidly spinning out of control and as of late he appears to have the sex drive of a rabbit on exctasty aaaaand a smidgen of coke.

I can't imagine what's gone wrong in his brain but these days he will chase any dog that runs past his house and attempt to hump it. He's definitely bi and not gay - nooooo discrimination here and for that I give him kudos, but he better stay away from my poor pit bulla. The street dogs here in Mexico are huge in numbers so Mr. Doodles is quite a busy man running to and fro furiously trying to lay his smack down.

He's not been back to rape my dog, poor Pooper (he must not be a very good lay) and for that I'm grateful.

There really must be something wrong with the lil guy because normally he would be causing himself a world of hurt by running after street dogs but for some reason they seem to sense that something is wrong with him. They might growl or snap - and all of them point their butts toward the ground - but they don't break out and kick his ass. He's gained a bit of local awareness and most dogs that pass by do it in a hurry these days, trying to avoid gleaning his attentions.


I had some completely unidentifiable meat taco's a couple of years ago in Monterrey but they were good so, well, I didn't care too much what they were made of. For heavens sake I eat bologna on a weekly basis - so what do I care?

By the way my new favorite taco - check them out to the left - can you guess the ingredients? They're DIVINE I tell you - LICIOUS! My very own fusion cuisine.

Anyhoo, the poodle's gone batshit, the neighbors don't seem to notice or care and all I have to say is that if he tries to lay his pipe on my baby stroller we'll have to have a bit more serious talk then when we did with the garden hose. Your days are numbered Mr. Doodle and a white girl is far crazier than a goofy poodle. Watch'yo self.

13 comments:

JJ said...

I don't know what is more horrifying - this line: "all I have to say is that if he tries to lay his pipe on my baby stroller " or your balogna tacos. I pretty much laughed through the whole post, until I got to the tacos, but thankfully laughed again at the end. So, you know, I appreciate you bringing me back around again.

Anonymous said...

You're all for letting anyone love who they love, but the bisexual poodle acting like a promiscuous gay guy is exhibiting sexual deviance

Krissie said...

Aw, your dog is so cuuute!!! ;P

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

JJ - LOL Any time! :D

ANON - If you'd read the post right or read the original post you'd know that the crazy poodle is a raping poodle so yes, that's deviance - and dude,reall y? WE'RE TALKING ABOUT AN INSANE POODLE. Go be righteous somewhere else. SHOOOO!!

Krissie - Omg OH MY GAWD!! :D

Sunshine said...

Ok, I saw the FB and the Anon.....and....i just dont see how one could get that your bashing...Not one bit....

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Sunshine - LOL I've already deleted like TWO more comments from the dude! Give it up right? Anyhoo, I'm glad you get it :)

Sgt said...

Is that a bologna and avocado taco?

Most disturbing!

Suki said...

This is still hilarious, but I sure hope this mad 'un sticks to dogs!

Can't for my life guess what's in the taco, but Sarge's avocado sounds like a good guess :)

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

oh suki, lol it's bologna! :D

Sgt. - you know me well :) And it IS so good!

Krissie said...

YOU LOOOOOOVE MEEEEE!!!!

Krissie said...

Oh and how about disabling the anonymous commenting? Just a thought...

Theresa in Mèrida said...

No comments on the taco combo, but I made a marinated artichoke heart, leftover orange chicken torta with mayonnaise yesterday that was awesome! If I wasn't almost 60, I would wonder if I was preggers..heeheehee...

fried baloney is pretty good though.

regards,
Theresa

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Krissie - lol of course I do! And no, I WANTED to disable the anon commenters but then realized that a couple of my favorite commenters here come under the anon status. Not REALLY anon because they actually type in thier name, but blogger reads it the same way and I don't want to miss out on them. Ah well, I can always delete :)

Theresa - That torta sounds GOOD - no need to be preggers! LOL you always have the best food! :)