Saturday, July 30, 2011

Public Enemy #2

This lil guy is severly enbrazilado! It's a slang for en brazo - in arms and chiflado - spoiled. Basicaly it means that this lil mug requires being held for about 90% of his waking hours - or he will scream. Bloody murder. In fact, I'm typing one handed right now hoping that he doesn't figure out that he's not the center of my attention for a couple of minutes - lest he'll go baby ape shiit.



Luckily for my sanity he has big fat cheeks that I take liberty of gnalming on throughout the day - usually followed by big-ole-pig snorts into his fattty neck while proclaiming "Who's a fatty!? Who's mammas bubba chunk!?"

He always looks away and gets a far off look in his face during these times... like he's merely enduring it and trying not to let himself be insulted by going to his happy place - because he somehow knows that Mommy needs to revel in his chub and cuteness or else she just might leave his ass on a doorstep, and the doorstep people might not give him as much milk. Or something

All I know is that it's a damn good thing I think he's so cute and he smiles so much and seems to generaly worship me while in my arms for those 12 hours a day. Cuz otherwise? DOOR. STEP.

13 comments:

Kristi said...

He is seriously adorable and I would be loving up those cheeks all day long also! Now let's see how big your little girl is, she hasn't made an appearance for awhile ;)

Lisa n Javi said...

Love the video, too cute.

Zoe said...

There she is!! And there HE is and what a chub monkey cutie. Guess if I had one of those using my cuerpo for a tree daily, I would forget about blogging,too. Nice to see you though, and yes, as Kristi said, time to see whole family picture. Is Daisy driving yet? jaja

ElleCancun said...

ohhh soooooo cute!!!!!!! I love it!

ArmyMustang said...

Yay, you're back! I was thinking you had discovered Bacon Heaven or something and were never coming back to us!

Krystal

~ellen~ said...

Oh, he's so completely beautiful! What a chubby little cutie pie :D

notinthepink.com said...

Even though you said he screams bloody murder unless he's held 90% of the time, this video totally made me broody. And I'm NOT a maternal person.

~*~*~

Ceri

Krissie said...

Seriously, the cuteness of that baby!!!11!!!

Well, attention demanding aside, obviously.

Estrellita said...

He is such a cutie!

Sam I Am said...

I love this post and can soooo relate!! The cuteness is critical to the little squakers and the chubberness allows us to begin embarassing them early with fatty comments and nicknames. ;)

Nancy said...

I was looking at your FB pics of the kids...such darlings! Daisy has gotten so big! Has school started and are you going back to work? I miss your posts...you always gave me a laugh. Even my hubby got a kick out of your blog when I used to read it to him. Hope everything's wonderful in your household.

Zoe said...

Are you ever coming back with your witty asides and funny observations? You should keep this site up..it stirs your creative juices and not just your boob juices. '-)

LaGuera said...

Love your blog!! Moving to Mexico soon and it has answered a lot of questions and concerns I have...Keep up the good work!!