Sunday, January 6, 2013

Beer For My Horses, Hats For My Chickens

I posted a long while back a picture of yellow baby ducks wearing baseball caps but managed to run across THESE cuties a couple months ago.
Baby chicks in cowboy hats!

Suck my balls PETA, this shit is CUTE!

Okay, okay, so I know PETA does wonderful things but if they got wind of this in the U.S. they'd shit vegetarian bales of hay. 

The hats will fall off when their pin feathers come in and their fuz naturally falls out, no harm done, but in the mean time, bwaaaaahahaa! 

Wittle snoogms chickie poos.  Makes me miss home soooo much, but after I picked up one and it shat on my hand, not so much! 

3 comments:

Gringation Cancun said...

It's fine, my dogs get bows hot-glued to their ear fur every month at the groomers hahahahaha

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Mwwwaaahhhaahahahahaaa!, cute!

Lauren E said...

Actually, PETA is pretty cruel. They euthanize thousands of adoptable cats every tear. And, this is cruel, too. It turns living animals with needs into novelties. Animals are not toys and their existence should not be trivialized for our entertainment, no matter how "cute" it is. And by the way, it isn't cute.