Friday, April 25, 2014

#gringosnmexico

It' looks as if I've abandoned my blog but the truth is children work and FB have taken over.  BUT, I still have all of these "Ooooo that needs to be WRITTEN DOWN!" moments that fill my head and bounce around ...and around... and around and I'm going a little bonkers.

After over five years here it surprises me that I'm still surprised by the people and culture here and heebeegeebies I need an OUTLET for it all.  SO, I've (soldout?) created a # hashtag  (of which I thought were really douche-baggy until I read the one about #fatgirlproblems and laughed until I cried.  Which was good, because I didn't pee.

Anyhoo, I'm going to go and hashtag my brains out so that I can get all of this SHEEEEETT out of my head and on to the Internets so that I can sleep better.  What did people DO in the olden days?  Write... books?  Boo, no time for that.  I'm hashtaggin bitches.  

#gringosnmexico  (on FB)

Read it, use it or ignore it but it's there now and I'm as happy as when the PAAAAANNN!!! man comes back after you missed him the first time cuz you didn't have enough clothes on to go out in the street.

8 comments:

Lib (in Virginia) said...

Glad to see you post something. I enjoyed reading you blog when you used to blog regularly, so always nice to see you blog again, and you are always a hoot. Have a great day/night.

Lib (in Virginia) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Thanks Lib! :) I'm having a ball with the hashtag thing, getting all those ideas out.

Riles said...

I can't find you on facebook....I enjoy(ed) your blog and would like to follow you on FB. Cheers!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

On FB I'm - Lindy Willson - but the hashtag should (??) come up #gringosnmexico that would be where I'm putting down my thoughts :)

Yvonne Kay said...

Glad to see you are alright. Really missed reading your blog~

notinthepink.com said...

I do miss your posts so it's always nice when you appear out of nowhere. ;-) Are you on Twitter at all?

Ceri

Liz said...

I've been on Facebook forever but have no idea how hashtags work. :-( Do I search for it? I love(ed) your blog so certainly want to see what you have to say on FB!! HELP the uniniciated. :-)