Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Dirty Bus Driver


Say what?

I've seen a lot of things written on the back of the public transportation busses over the years here, but this one threw me so far for a loop that I actually dug my phone out of my purse and snapped a pic.  

Usually it's things religious oriented or something to show how manly the driver is, maybe about his family (HAS anybody ever seen a lady bus driver here??).  But perverso?

Um... I feel this requires a trip to Google Translate.  I mean, perverts don't go around town broadcasting "I AM A DIRTY PERV!" right?

I thought about leaving you to ponder it yourself but I'm off to Google as to not be a tease.  for those of you who know more Spanish than me, consider me sticking my tongue out at you.  ;) 

I'm back!  SUPER speedy service you've got right here now.

Aaaaaaaaaand it translates to!!!???

Perverse.  

Oh.  

Ummmmmm.....

I'm not getting on THAT bus.  

And...well...huh.  I mean, well he'll you know?  Not much else to say.  Just damn.  






4 comments:

Josh Picazo said...

Seems like something a cruel judge would force a driver to do haha

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Lol! I like it :D

Molly B said...

Ummm, I guess it's not REALLY a school bus?!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Lol Molly, no not at all, they buy old school buses here and convert them. :D
- gringa