Friday, October 23, 2015

I am SO back!

The blog has been BRUSHED off!  New pictures, out with the old, in with the new, the beautiful, the messy the spicy!  And whatever else I can figure out to write about.  It's been so long (seven years living here!) and so many changes - babies, jobs, friends, ect. that I'm not even sure what in the world I'm going TO write about.  But hell, the kids are older, I have time now, it's time to brush out the cob-webby vagina that is this dried up blog and find something to say.

I love my life here, I love the food, I love my friends, I love the crazy arse high-jinx that people get up to here in Mexico.  


It's time.  


See ya in a few  -  Gringa




12 comments:

Molly B said...

Yay!!! I check back every few weeks and this time I was rewarded!!!!

Leslie Limon said...

Yay!!! So happy to have you back in Blogland! :D

Yvonne M said...

Glad you are back !!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Molly and Yvonne - squeeeeeee!! Good to see you! Leslie, thank you <3

Krystal Loverin said...

It's about damn time lady!!

CJ said...

I'm so excited for you to be back!!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Weeeeeee!! Krystal and CJ the kids are bigger and I can BREATHE again!

Nikki said...

Woohoo!!! AS I was hunched over my sewing machine this morning I was thinking about you and your post last Halloween ;) I think we are going to try trick-or-treating this year ;) I've been here 10 years and have 3 kids so I think it is time jajajaja. I am soon glad you are back!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

YAY For trick-or-treating!! We're going to try it again this year as well, but if it sucks we have a halloween party to go to and mommy will have emergency candy to pad their buckets just in case :D

~ellen~ said...

You're back!! Woo hoo :D

Sparx said...

Hahaha... your first post in a year and you couldn't resist the 'v' word... so fab to have you back.

~Mar~ said...

So happy you are back! I check back every once in a while to see if you've started blogging again and I found not just one post, but many! So excited!