Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Loud-Ass Vending Man

I'm so excited you're here!  I'm wildly excited to share another video and show you more of what it's like living here in the regular-folks part of Mexico and not the tourist centered areas.  

Today I'm taking you to see another couple of street vendors, one from afar, and finally, one close up. You actually get to SEE the country crock container he has full of mayonnaise!  

I'm beyond thrilled that you're coming along with me and sharing in my mini adventures!  Welcome to Mexico!  


Loud-Ass Vendor on a motor tricycle with a loudspeaker. 

    

Up and close with the Elote Man (the in the cup kind, not on a stick kind).  Hot corn in a cup, mayonnaise, margarine, nacho cheese, thick Mexican cream, lime if you want it, chile (chee-lay it's like hot sauce), aaaaaand sprinkle cheese on top.  It's death in a cup, Texans would adore it, God bless you crazy Texans.  







7 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

Girl, that corn looks A-MAZING, but I don't like mayo, so he'd have to leave that out. I love your vlogs! :) You are speaking Spanish like a native, girl! And Daisy is adorbs. Look forward to more from you! xoxo

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Sassy! OMG!! I die! It's you!! *faints* *happy* :D

Sparx said...

Oh man, I am loving this. You're a great vlogger too! I secretly hate you and want to be you at the same time...

grace tellez said...

Uh I'm a crazy Tejana and I miss all the sounds and the delicious food! I kind of love that they come blasting by and I could get a raspado or taco de marlin without leaving the house. Awesome videos!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

OMG SPARX!! You Too! I PEEEEEEEEE!!! I love you and miss you!! Ahahaha I'm totally not good at it, but it's fun as heck! A friend today told me that I'm an idiot and have A syndrome called "Vertical Video Syndrome" that I guess..the world hates :D I totally didn't know but am now educated and will turn my phone horizontal.

Grace, awwww you know, I think I would miss it if I went back to the states. Like, being in the states would be awesome, but man, I would REALLY miss the fun of the random street vendors and the yummy wares. :)

Kristi said...

Yummy!!!!! Love the vid!!

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Thank you! :) And yes yummmm :)