Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Underpants in the Park

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!  This has been so fun!  Today I'm posting two more video's because I'm like a kid at Christmas and can't wait.  In the coming week you'll be happy (or horrified) that I get closer to the people and finally just flat out ask if I can video them.  I may *cough* have asked "Can I take a video for my mom??".  They can't turn down a mother-request here and I can't wait to go out and make a gazillion more video's.  I'll be posting them all week!  Again - squeeeeeeee!!

The first video is about selling clothing in the park and the second about Mexican popsicles.  Again, welcome to Mexico. 






Have a great day!  Hope you've got your underpants.  



9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Do your Mexican popsicles have a name? In Honduras they are called topogigios. Which is not pronounced like you would think it is, looking at that word. Toh-poh-yee-yee-ohs. I used to sell them from my house, lol. But we didnt pick our butts first. Lol.
-Jennifer

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

They're called bollos (boy-yos). Totes glad you didn't pick your butts :D But you never know right? Like, somebody could have a cold, kids do weird stuff, roaches. But at the end of the day we're still gonna eat them :D

Heather Dominguez said...

love your videos. ! you are so adorable. It's weird after reading your stuff for years and then seeing your video I feel like I actually know you, but I don't . Strange feeling.

Yvonne M said...

lol.. you are so funny.. I would love to see a video of a Mercado and the prices on things there..

Thomas Allen said...

Glad you are back, Videos ! Terrific Long time follower

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Heather thank you! And you do know a LOT about me. All the things I've written over the years were things I'd rarely say out loud to people, but writing them down, my true inner self was amazingly cathartic. So you're not weird, not at all.

Yvonne - Can DO!

Thomas, I'm so glad you commented, that makes my day! I don't remember you from before, did you change your name on Google? In any case, it really does thrill me that you're here <3

Thomas Allen said...

I have been a long time reader of yours I would never comment but I really enjoyed your Blog, and your Videos are Great ! Keep it up. Thank You

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Thomas it was wonderful of you to come out in the open after all this time :) If you go back to not commenting I'll know you're there <3 Thank you! :)

Tony M said...

The clothes comes from garage sales and swap meets in the USA